Attention Hanshew Parents
Lunch account balances
You can now get notification when your child’s lunch account balance runs low.
Parents can enter information in Zangle ParentConnection to receive an email or phone call once their child's balance is below the threshold that the parent sets. Once logged in to Zangle, select Online Payments and then Student Balance Notifications.
ASD Evaluation System
The ASD Evaluation System is a reflection of the Anchorage School District mission to educate all students for success in life. Students, parents, community members and school staff are given the opportunity to provide information about teacher and administrator performance.
The two forms currently available are the Evaluation Input Form on Teachers and the Evaluation Input Form on Administrators (whether they are site administrators or central office administrators). If you would like to complete an Evaluation Input Form you have two options: Performance Evaluation Input for an Administrator; Performance Evaluation Input for a Teacher
Parents of Hanshew Students
The following is a list of pages that will give you information to help with your child's middle school success (click on them to access):
- Hanshew Student Handbook
- A Parent's Guide to Social Networking
- May Wellness Letter
- ASD Calendar
- ASD Middle School Gifted Program
- Blue Pass / Bus Pass / Admit Info / Short-term Absence
- Bus Routes
- Gaming Safely Tips for Parents
- Ideas for Parents
- Smartphone Safety
- Transition to Middle School
- For copies or orders of your students photos: Alaskas Focus and use the online pre-order code HMSC16
- ASD's new emergency procedures for school safety. ALICE